Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband activations delay

Pk9014
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Worst ever customer service i met in my whole life. Agreement made 29 September it's 10 November and im still not connected. So its 6 weeks (42 days) waiting and i'm not sure whether agreement will come into effect or not!. Openreach engineer mean to visit my property 2nd November then visit moved to 3rd, so i took day off and spent my whole day waiting for them to visit me. Effect? no one appear that day no one even make a phone call or sent an email! I could go to work for overtime that day and earn some money instead sit idle at home! Between 3rd and 10th i was fed up by lies, lies, lies and only lies, starts from live chats ended up calling vodafone customer service at 08080034515. Number of customer advisors couldn't help me to answer for a simple question: when i will be connected ? They usually responds: 1. today night 2.100% tomorrow. 3. There is an issue on the line and Openreach works on that but i cannot tell you when ! ?! ?. 4. Give me your router sn and i will configure it for you, 10 minutes bye bye. All the above mentioned and many more are just lies and lack of competence!. Openreach engineer finally vistit my property first time ever 9th November happily find me at home, cause i did not expect him that day! He said that all should work at the midnight, but its still not work!. Another lie!. And according what one of advisors checked Openreach been at the property 6th November but could not finish his work LIE! , LIE!, LIE! and trickery!. Meanwhile i had to spend £50 pounds for using mobile internet provided by Three mobile! just because Vodafone couldn't provide service at relative quick time. I have to say that using mobile internet it's not good enough cause it's expensive and limited!. To sum up, I curse the day I made this deal, and i hope that the gods will be gracious for me, because i did not deserve for how i been treated. To describe how i see work at vodafone please watch video LAD BIBLE WHEN YOUR WORKPLACE FAILING APART BUT YOUR SHIFT IS OVER

1 REPLY 1

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

We're sorry to hear of your recent experience with us @Pk9014

We'd like to look into this with you.

I've sent you a PM on how you can contact our team directly.

Thanks