Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband app not working.

AgentX20
2: Seeker

Hello,

Please can anyone tell me if you are having the same issue as myself.

Since an app update I'm no longer able to able to get into the vodafone broadband app on my iPhone. At the moment Im only able to do this via the the app on iPad as I've not updated the app on this.

When you load the app up you get the welcome to Vodafone broadband message press start and scroll through 4 screens and then it gets stuck on the settings screen and does not go any further.

IMG_2463.PNGIMG_2462.PNG

I've tried the following and I keep getting the result everytime.

1. Closed the app and tried again

2. Deleted the app and reinstalled and same result.

3. Installed on my wife's iPhone which has never had the app on and still the same result.

Hope someone can help with this please.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello,

I've got an update from Live Chat team today regarding the issue with the app.

It is a know issue as copied below from the live chat today.

I have just checked and I would like to tell you that other customers are also facing the issue and we have updated it to the dedicated team and they are working on it to fix this .

So for now we have to sit and wait for the next app update to become available to get our access back.

View solution in original position

14 REPLIES 14

AgentX20

All devices are running the latest version 11.2.6

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @AgentX20 - I'm sorry to hear this is happening to your app. Have a look at our Broadband app guide here.

Hello @DaneB

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately that video does not help as it's only a guide on how to use the app which I use to be able to do on my iPhone until a recent app update and I can no longer get into the app.

I'm stuck on this screen on the app which does not go any further.

IMG_2462.PNG

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AgentX20 We're not aware of any problems with our broadband app. As there's been an update recently, please delete and reinstall it via the app store.

If you've already tried this, please contact our Live Chat team and we'll be happy to take a look intyo this for you.

aioderek
4: Newbie

Hi there, just wondered if you found a fix for the app yet? I have the exact same issue and can’t get past the same screen as you! 

@aioderekwrote:

Hi there, just wondered if you found a fix for the app yet? I have the exact same issue and can’t get past the same screen as you! 

Hello,

No not yet I’m off work tomorrow so was going to have another go in trying to get this fixed. At least I’m not on my own now with this problem.

Yes I’m glad it’s not just me.. tried it on my iPad and just the same.. let me know if you have any luck. 

Hello,

I've got an update from Live Chat team today regarding the issue with the app.

It is a know issue as copied below from the live chat today.

I have just checked and I would like to tell you that other customers are also facing the issue and we have updated it to the dedicated team and they are working on it to fix this .

So for now we have to sit and wait for the next app update to become available to get our access back.

So just done the latest update on the broadband app.... you guessed it, still not working! Going to contact the live chat team and see what they say, although I have to say they never seem to know much..