Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband frustrations with VF

tawnyowl63
4: Newbie

Am really regretting moving to Vodafone for broadband - it's getting worse and worse ie signal drops, go slows, rebooting, 17mbps speed when advertised as up to 38. Have twice used Live Chat but got nowhere; a mixture of denial and computer says no. The latest is that the Openreach site is saying that the exchange is 'accepting offers' for Superfast but VF not interested in looking into this possibility.

BT wasn't good but still way ahead of VF in terms of its broadband service.

I am only 2-3 months into 18 month contract.

Help, anyone??

4 REPLIES 4

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tawnyowl63

Please contact our dedicated Broadband team on 08080 034511 - they'll be able to check the speeds you're receiving with those given at the time of taking out your contract and offer any appropriate advice and a resolution.

I went through this with 3 different members of your broadband team on Live Chat and none of them offered any resolution. It's not so much the speed (although that's not particularly good either) as the resetting, rebooting, signal dropping several times a day. 

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tawnyowl63

I'm sorry our Live Chat team were unable to resolve your issue, please contact the Broadband team using the number provided in the previous post. 

We'll be happy to run some checks and make sure there isn't an issue with either your equipment or service.

Nabs
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@tawnyowl63 the resets and reboot will be affecting your speed. From other users reports on this forum, it appears to be a fault with the router itself that has been going on for some time and so far there isn't any sign of a fix. 
Once the router issue is resolved your line speed should recover.