cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband price increase only for current customers....

Pczyzykiewicz
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Paying above maximum price for the same service! Will ofcom be able to help with this unfair treatment?

pawel: have one more question
Satish: Yes, please.
pawel: as my monthly price was rised how is it possible that im paying more tahn your current price on your website?? Mine rised fron 28 to 32 on august and current price online is 30...
Satish: Pawel, I can understand your point, but this increase is for all the existing customer, and we gave you 30 days to cancel the contract if you're not happy with this price increase.
pawel: ok so why im paying more than your maximum price for current service?
pawel: just month after increase..
pawel: i will contact ofcom and check with them...
pawel: you increased prices of customers within contract but left online price lower
Satish: Pawel, if you're not happy with the price increase, please get in touch our support team on 08080 034 515 free from Vodafone mobile or landline.
pawel: how fair is it?
Satish: They'll help you with the best option for you.
Satish: Being a consumer myself, I can understand your concern Pawel, but please understand the price increase is to provide you the best customer service experience.
Satish: We're investing more and more to provide you the best home broadband Internet service.
pawel: i would understand it if it has gone up to the same price online for averyone but instead you punished your existing customers only... great customer service...
Satish: 
Your feedback is important to us and this will be passed to the concerned department.

Satish: 
We may come up with the best option for our existing customers as well.

pawel: When next year?
pawel: anyway, have a nice day and bye for now.
11 REPLIES 11

I let them call me back. You can nominate a time, but I have not tried that yet. You end up in a very short queue.  

Hi. 30 is currently their maximum price for 76mb, although some of us are paying 32.... Just as we were rewarded for beying loyal customers within our minimum contract  period.