main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Broadband support

2: Seeker

Can anyone advise me on how to get Vodafone to actually provide some customer support?  I signed up for broadband with a “ guaranteed” 21mbps but have been getting a fraction of that .. the worst being 3mbps. I seem to be being turned down between 1700-2000. Tech support tell me they’re trying to fix it but 3 weeks later nothing has improved. 

Dave

View more options
2 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

That's not good @simpsonde

I have seen other recent posts too where a person has said that their speeds reduced after a certain time. 

I think its known that speeds can be slightly affected in the evenings due to more people being online but it shouldnt be severe. 

We have a Vodafone Social Media Team here that can take a further look for you so please give them a little time to catch up with your thread.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Apologies for our delay in responding @simpsonde. I'm sorry you've had problems connecting to our broadand service. So we can take a look into this for you, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options