Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband

Brooke131097
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I got fiber 76mbs on the 27th and since that day my broadband hasn't got faster I have phoned menny times now and get told the same thing evertime im only getting 36 wifi and wired 38 I've been transferred to the technical support team 2 timed now and get told 27hours to get a call back but it never come called today got told 72hours again im getting fed up now of waiting for a fixe

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Brooke131097

It can sometimes take up to 30 days for things to settle as per the info in > What-should-I-do-if-I-m-having-problems-with-broadband-connectivity.

A person also.has a 30 day Network Satisfaction Guarantee period to be able to leave. 

I hope your speeds settle soon for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have been told thered a problem but they don't know what it is I'll just have to wait an other 72hours but getting fed up calling them telling me lots of story's now 

Hi there I'm having problems yet again with my 76 fibet sync speed 50.4 real speed 46mbs I don't think that's good for 76mbs and they keep saying there's a problem and when I ask what it is they can't tell me and won't sent out an engineer have been transferred to technical support team 2 3 times since I went live on the 27th of December if this ant get fixed soon then I think I'll be leaving them 

Forgot to say the 46mbs is wired and WiFi is 38 to 40mbs 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@Brooke131097 We're really sorry to hear your broadband speeds haven't improved.

I've sent you a private message to your inbox with details on how to get in touch. We'll then make sure that this is passed to our Broadband team for further investigation.

Please keep us updated in the meantime.

Hi so now that's me been transferred to the technical support team 2 5 times now and sent a text this morning saying no problems but sync speed 50.6 real speed 46 wired WiFi 37mbs so I would say there's a problem if I'm the 76mbs I've asked for an engineer but no they say I'll do a fault ticket ones again I've never had this much problems with any broadband before when I was on 38mbs I got 37mbs 

TJ

@Brooke131097 Apologies that you're still not getting the speeds you're expecting . The team will investigate your fault ticket further and see if they can find anything that could be affecting your sync and throughput speeds.

Were you on the Fibre 38 with ourselves and then upgraded to the Fibre 76?