Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Broadband

MrsMorg16
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have Vodafone fibre broadband. Basically,I cancelled a old phone contract in December. got a black Friday deal on the Samsung s8. I've got a payment plan in place & haven't missed a payment. Well they've cut my broadband off & refusing to budge until the balance is paid off. No one informed me that my broadband would be cut off,when setting up the payment plan up. I've had some advisors be rude to me & some haven't been helpful at all. Any advice would be grateful. 

3 REPLIES 3

okecokey
5: Helper

Afriad it's the disadvantage of having everything with one supplier, somewhere in the small print it will say if you owe us money then we have the right to turn off service(s) until you pay us. Don't think anyone can give you anymore advice.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Being in arrears can restrict your services @MrsMorg16 - even with a payment plan in place, as the billing system will recognise an outstnading balance. 

I can defintely look into your account for you and see if we can switch your Broadband back on for you though. I've sent you a private message on how you can contact our team directly.

I've got it sorted now. Managed to borrow some money to pay outstanding balance off. So we're switched back on now.