main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Broken Promises from Vodafone

2: Seeker

I called Vodafone on 1st December to advise them I was moving house on 17th December.  I called the CS department on 18th December who told me they cancelled the order as they called me on 4th December 3 times and got no answer.  

So a CS department who cancel orders when they don't get an answer and no notification to their customers!  After numerous calls which might have well been to a brick wall I was told on Wednesday that my phone and broadband would be installed 100% yesterday and they said they guaranteed 100% it would be done.

Phone call yesterday that it wouldn't be done and now an email today that it would be done on 21st January, 51 days after I requested it due to moving address.  To make matters worse I am a home worker with no income as cannot do my job.  

Is my best approach ofcom then a solicitor due to the incompetence and loss of earnings?

View more options
7 REPLIES

@Phoneless7weeks Hi there, that's definitely not the experience we'd want our customers to got through. We'd love to look in to this, I've sent a private message on how to contact us, so we can access your account securely. Joe

View more options

I've sent all the details in the form but judging by previous dealings, I'd be amazed if anyone at Vodafone actually does anything.  

View more options

@Phoneless7weeks One of our Broadband team will be back in touch as soon as they can. Hopefully we'll get this sorted once and for all for you. Joe

View more options

So all I've had is an email from A [Removed] asking me to quote a 4 digit number he says was sent to me!  I asked him how this was sent to me as I have no text, no emails and no messages with a 4 digit number.  It's like dealing with clowns from a circus.

Needless to say 24 hours after asking him, I have heard nothing.

MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

View more options

The four-digit PIN mentioned will have been sent out by text @Phoneless7weeks, I'm sorry if you didn't receive this.

Has someone been back in touch with you? If not, please let me know your email reference number - it'll look something like this [#1234567] and I'll chase this up for you.

View more options

EFT195 [#20224961

I finally got the text and replied with the 4 digit code 19 hours ago and heard nothing.

View more options

I can see we replied to your latest email regarding this @Phoneless7weeks. If you've any further queries, please reply to this and we'll be happy to help.

View more options