cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Call Divert - what do i punch into my landline phone to divert to a mobile.

gpp57
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi

How do i set up call divert - I have been given 4 different ways and all 4 do not work. I.e *21mobilenumber#

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KHNI
4: Newbie

If you have Star Services on your line it's *21*phonenumbertodivertto#

View solution in original position

9 REPLIES 9

KHNI
4: Newbie

If you have Star Services on your line it's *21*phonenumbertodivertto#

Hi

Thank you. I have finally got it sorted. Only took 3 weeks, 12 chats, 6 calls and a new number as the first one was an old sandwich shop.

Thanks

Glad to help.   I'm an Openreach engineer so I know my stuff, unlike the 'experts' on here.  Never dealt with such an incompetent company in all my life.

I totally agree 100%. Would it be a possability that the issue was with the line? they kept fobbing me off and during one of the calls, One of the girsls said that there was an issue with Openreach so my non IT brain thought maybe something needed updating (on the line or something) and they were both desputing it. I was receiving breakfast orders for a week prior to changing the number. Turns out it was an old sandwich shop number. The chat people are a total waste of time and all they try to do is sell you an upgarde and say wait 24 hours. Do Vodaphone see that they are wasting money left right and centre?

Thanks again

Someone at Vodafone has likely messed up while porting someone's number.  There's probably a sandwich shop somewhere wondering why no one is ringing them.

Vodafone will do and say anything to fob you off, so take everything with a pinch of salt.  The web chat people are useless and the ones on the phone have difficulty communicating in English.   I certainly won't be renewing anything with them and will be advising my customers to avoid them at all costs.

Such a shame, as they used to be the best in the business.

I have just started up. 10 yeasr with Virgin Media. I only swapped so I could use this service as I run a small business. Its already coat me two possible projects. 

Hopefully VM will have this service soon so i can go back

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

It's not good to see we weren't able to advise this when you contacted us previously @gpp57, however I'm glad to see @KHNI could help with this!

We're always here to help should you need us - if you have any further questions in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. We wouldn't like to see you go :Worried_Face:

Thanks. It's not a good start. TBH

I've been waiting without internet since the 5th .  Vodafone haven't a clue what they're doing.  They gave me an update today, saying 'there is a delay'.  You honestly couldn't make it up.

I won't get an update until the 28th.

They won't even answer messages on here, all they do is delete them.

I'm gonna buy www.avoidvodafone.com if they keep this up.