Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Cancelling my Broadband order

groove_timer
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I originally signed up for Broadband on the 22nd of Novemeber. I received the emails regarding online account being setup. I also got an email saying I would receive a confirmation letter which would include any early termination fees that I may incur from my existing ISP. I never received this letter, though I did receive the router in the post. I used the chat facility and the agent informed me that my original order was accidentally cancelled and that he would put through the ordr again and insured me that I would receieve the confirmation letter with all required details relating to early termination fees. Again I have not received this. Also reading up on the forum i no longer wish to move to vodafone. So can someone tell me how I cancel my order please? Do I nee dto phone the dreaded overseas support dept?

Thanks

Craig

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@groove_timer wrote:

Hi,

I originally signed up for Broadband on the 22nd of Novemeber. I received the emails regarding online account being setup. I also got an email saying I would receive a confirmation letter which would include any early termination fees that I may incur from my existing ISP. I never received this letter, though I did receive the router in the post. I used the chat facility and the agent informed me that my original order was accidentally cancelled and that he would put through the ordr again and insured me that I would receieve the confirmation letter with all required details relating to early termination fees. Again I have not received this. Also reading up on the forum i no longer wish to move to vodafone. So can someone tell me how I cancel my order please? Do I nee dto phone the dreaded overseas support dept?

Thanks

Craig

You may find this link helpful @groove_timer

How-do-I-contact-you-to-cancel-my-Vodafone-Broadband-order.

If you want to cancel your order by phone, please call us on 08080 034 515. Calls are free from landlines and Vodafone mobiles, and charged at your operator’s standard rate from other mobiles.

We‘ll need your name, account number, address and telephone number. Please have this information to hand.

You can also arrange to cancel your service by filling in, printing and returning our cancellation form (PDF: 165KB)

and What-will-I-have-to-pay-for-if-I-cancel-my-Vodafone-Broadband-order.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.