Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Connection to ACS failed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all,

I'm getting connection to ACS failed in the event log of my vodafone router and it is not connecting to the internet. This vodafone router was previously working when I first had vodafone broadband installed about 6 months ago.

It was working with another 3rd party router but I need to use that 3rd party router elsewhere now.

I have done a reset of the router but it hasn't fixed the issue. 

I'm on firmware version 5.4.8.1.291.1.30.1.20.1.2

Hardware: Huawei 963168_HUAWEIVOX25

Could someone please help me. Thanks in advance!

Sunny

3 REPLIES 3

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

Thanks for getting in touch @Anonymous. We'll be more than happy to forward your query onto our Broadband team for further investigation.

They'll be able to check if there's any firmware updates avalible for your router, that can get you back up and running correctly again. So they can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it sorted with customer services.

The problem turned out to be that the router was no longer provisioned on the network for some reason. She re-entered the details of my router (serial number), asked me to reset my router via the button and then my router started working again soon afterwards.

Thank you for your help anyway

TJ

Awesome, thanks for the update @Anonymous.

Don't hesitate to pop back to us if you have any further questions, we'll be more than happy to help 😊