cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Disconnected from TalkTalk and now no broaband after 4 orders!

Mattk1980
1: Seeker

End of my thether with Vodafone!

After being cut off for 2 weeks with no idea as to when I will be reconnected given I've just been asked to submit order number 4.

As a mobile phone customer for the last 6 years I ordered broadband with Vodafone on the 10th August after theh approached me to switch when changing my mobile phone tariff (switching from TalkTalk). Vodafone disconnected me from TalkTalk on the 30th August and then "cancelled" my order.

Vodafone now seem unable to connect me to their broadband or provide me with a phone line. I have been asked to submit 3 additional orders over the last 2 weeks after they have cancelled the previous ones.

I have just submitted the 4th order today after being told "there was a problem" with the 3rd order. In total I have been on the phone to advisors for over 4 hours as well as spending over an hour and a half in a store trying to resolve the issue.

I now have no phone line or broadband and Vodafone are unable to tell me when you can sort it out or what the issue is. I have been sent 2 routers (now useless) and understand a 3rd will be on it's way!

I am now supposedly being "case managed" and have asked for a complaint to be logged but have no confidence anything will happen after all the empty promises received so far.

Anyone got got any ideas!?

i have sent an email detailing the above to Neil Blagden but doubt it will get anywhere. Daily Mail next stop!

4 REPLIES 4

Kitmaria
2: Seeker

My vodaphone broadband order was cancelled because of errors (which no one from customer service could explain) the day before the supposedly activation date (the day before yesterday). Had to place a new order over the phone after 1h with customer service. My service with Sky was cancelled yesterday and now I'm left with no internet at all. I am a vodafone mobile customer for more than 8 years! Is vodafone playing tricks on customers with their broadband deals? Its a broadband scam? We must post everywhere to alert others.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

As a fellow customer I understandably do not have Account Access to look at the status of your order @Mattk1980

I just wanted to say I'm not surprised your unimpressed with the situation and to be honest amazed at your patience. I use my Broadband very regularly so being without it for an extended time wouldn't be acceptable. 

We have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts and engage where they can to help. Give them time to catch up. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Kitmaria

Today I called vodafone customer service and I must rectify my previous post. Amanda from customer service was simply the best customer service person that I've ever spoken with. I called vodafone and after 1hr received the call back as promised. Amanda did all the tests with me and after exhausting our options she spoke with an advisor and together they where able to identify that it was somethig misspelled in my router configuration on their side. After they fixed that, my internet is ON! Amanda was really helpful and did everything on her power to help me out on the same day, explained every step of the way, I did spent sometime over the phone but it was worth. I might change my mind and recommend vodafone to friends in the future! First I need to evaluate their connection speed and availability for a few months!

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Mattk1980

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.