Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Dropping Internet Connection with Vodafone router

FreshAir
1: Seeker

I'm getting tired of  Vodafone's in ability to resolve my problem.  I keep having dropped internet connection, they have had OpenReach out 2 or 3 times now, and have booked yet another visit.  OpenReach have increased the connection speed by changing a section of cable at 'other end' but still the same dropped connection from time to time every day.

Can't put up with this much longer before I terminate the contract early due to them failing to supply a good service.

3 REPLIES 3

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@FreshAir

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with your Broadband.

Have you now had your visit from an Openreach engineer?

If so, what did they advise?

Having an absolute nightmare with my broadband connection constantly dropping out.

It drops out between 10-20+ times a day, regardless of how many devices are being used.

I have tried all the troubleshooting remidies unplugging it for 10 seconds, waiting for 30 etc but to no avail and I have since read that many others are in the same situation. and it could be down to the poor quality of the router

Has an had any sucess with resolving this issue?

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lisadashper

In the first 10 days of your service being activated, these kind of speed fluctuations can happen and are nothing to worry about. 

If your service has been installed for longer than 10 days, please contact our Broadband Live Chat team so we can take a look into this for you.