Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Evening speeds abysmal

Edmundo07
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Why, every evening after 5pm are you guys throttling my speeds? Tonight for example 4.8 mb. I signed up for 38mb. This is so far below my min speed. Its literally at a snail pace every evening. Need this sortef asap as this is not the service i signed up for.

13 REPLIES 13

daveNOS
4: Newbie

Get used to it, im flying along at 0.7mbps tonight and ive been trying to get Vodafone to sort the issue for nearly 3 months.

All isp the same, you get whatever they can get away with.

I get between 1 and 5Mbps on my 76Mbs connection in the evening. Keeping being fobbed off with rubbish excuses from Vodafone - terrible service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, they tell me it's my equipment but it's funny as soon as midnight hits it's back to normal. I didn't know my equipment came with a ##~## switch as standard.

What about their equipment they supply, possibly the worst router ive ever experienced. Drops out, wifi drops, and dont even get me started with adding additional wifi access points, just craps itself evry 10mins.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I only use a wired connection so I shouldn't be losing any speed. 

It’s your connection that’s reduced , does not matter how you use it.

Why is that?

CHARLIESHEPP65
4: Newbie

I’m getting under 1mbps st night and only around 15 in day.should be getting 70.its been to 70 before but not for long