Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fastpath for a couple days then changes to Interleaved

multiforme
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

I switched to Home Broadband a week ago. Everything works great, top speed and stability.

I noticed that for the first couple of days my connection was set to "Fastpath", then it changed to "Interleaved path". I wonder if it is possible to change it back to Fastpath for reduced latency.

I have called the 08080034515 but nobody understands what I am asking. Most of the time I am told to reset the wifi, connect my devices via ethernet, etc. Another time, a guy tried to revert the router firmware to the previous version, for no reason, without asking me - yikes!

Does anyone know if this is possible? Anyone that succeeded to switch back to Fasthpath?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

fabyon
4: Newbie

Vodafone Ireland seems more accomodating regarding putting their customers on fastpath, mind you this thread I found is dated 2010. 
https://community.vodafone.ie/t5/Fixed-Service-Packages-Plans/fastpath-interleaving/td-p/16975

Maybe one of the vodafone moderator could help you bypass level 1 (aka as script readers) and let you talk to someone who knows what fastpath and interleaving are and if they could/would switch your profile...

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As we'll need access to your account to help with this @multiforme, please get in touch with us send by following the instructions the private message I have sent you.