Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Fiber Broadband Availablity - Vodafone

dhruv26186
4: Newbie

Hi Team,

Can someone tell me - when will i be able to get Fiber Broadband from Vodafone at my location in SN1 2RA?

I am currenty using ADSL broadband from Vodafone and pleased with it but i want Fiber and dont want to move to BT or SKy etc so want to see by when can i have Fiber broadband from Vodafone at my location?

Is there any roll out plan which shows the timeline regions wise?

I see Vodafone recently stopped selling ADSL broadbands which imakes me think that there will be agreesive push to get Fiber available?. When i put my postcode in Vodafone broadband checker area for website then surprisingly it shows no package for me...not even the ADSL one which is on i am currently.

Regards,

Dhruv

6 REPLIES 6

machare
13: Advanced Member

Use the BT Wholesale Checker .  This will show if FTTC is generally available.

Also you can start the Vodafone online order application. You just dont need to complete the appication.

i am not asking how to check "whether can i have vodafone  fiber at my address or not".

what i am asking is "how and where to check to see WHEN can vodafone fiber be available at my location. like a roll out plan"

looking at website, i already know its not avaiable currently to my address

regards

Do yourself a favour and avoid their service like the plaque, put simply, it is the worst experience I've had in 20 years as an internet user... including modems and ISDN!

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm glad to hear you're happy with our broadband @dhruv26186.

Apologies, that we don't have an exact date for you currently 😞 We're working on expanding our broadband services at the moment, so hopefully we'll be able to provide you with fibre soon.

Your best bet will be to continue checking back on the website for any updates 👍

When you expect me to check? in few days time or in few weeks or months time?

i am due for upgrade so want to see if Vodafone have fiber coming soon to my place..if thats going to be more than few months then i would switch to BT or something else who offers fiber currently.

Regards,

Dhruv

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @dhruv26186, I'd advise checking before your upgrade is due, so you can make an informed decision that way.