main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Free “tech gift” with Broadband

Highlighted
2: Seeker

How do I claim my free “tech gift” that was promised with my broadband deal?

View more options
7 REPLIES
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should get a letter after being connected for a couple of weeks or so (got mine after 3), that will tell you that you will receive another letter when you are eligible to claim and what you can claim.

Mark

View more options

Hi @Tboreham12, apologies for our delay in responding to you. Eligible customers will have received a letter or email containing more details on how to request your gift. If you've received this, please contact TLC directly.

If you've not received a letter or email, please get in touch with us send us by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options

Hi,

I received an initial letter saying that I'll receive further notification when it's time to claim my free tech gift .My broadband went live 28th August 2018 and I'm yet to receive anything to tell me how to claim (I've checked my email for correspondance from Vodafone and from TLC marketing including spam). 

View more options

@xcarl86x Hi, thanks for getting in touch. As you've received a letter containing your eligibility details on how to request your gift. Please contact TLC directly. Joe

View more options

wrote:

@xcarl86x Hi, thanks for getting in touch. As you've received a letter containing your eligibility details on how to request your gift. Please contact TLC directly. Joe

Hi, I will not received any correspondance from TLC, or details of how to claim, that's the reason for my post.

I received a letter from Vodafone to say that I'll receive further details on how to claim "soon" that was over a month ago. From reading the Terms & conditions of the offer I noticed that the info may come from TLC and also that claiming the gift is time sensitive so I don't want to miss any timescales if it's the case that Vodafone or TLCs records show that I've received notification.

View more options

I'm sorry to see you're having difficulty requesting your free gift @xcarl86x. Our FAQ's may offer help with your next steps. If not, getting in touch through our Contact us form, will put you in touch with the team dealing with this offer. 

View more options
1: Seeker

So I've got the letter - all good. No email with the code has come through? Checked my usual junk folder and nothing is appearing after 3+ days…

Doesn't seem to work going through the registering process again (understandable), but i'd obviously like my code to claim!

View more options