Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Had enough of this Service

Mutt13y
4: Newbie

OK since having speed issues since December have had no resolution..

Vodafone managed to get my line speed to sync at a whopping 30mbps fulfilling there minimum speed guarantee for a whopping 6 days....Am now back to syncing at 26mbps...

Getting sick and tired of contacting support...They close tickets when the issue is still on going, they promise BT engineers on site and don't book them, they flout there own terms and conditions. yet are rigid in making sure that you adhere to them.  

You fill in a resolver form which states all correspondence by email, they ignore that and phone.

They expect you to jump through the same rigmarole every time you phone upto complain..They blame everything else except their service..

The moderators make it look as if the issue is being resolved on the forum but in reality all they have done is send you a pm, asking you to contact customer services...

Next step for me is Ofcom

13 REPLIES 13

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you've emailed us via the link in the private message you mentined @Mutt13y, please let us know the case reference (looks like [#12345678]) from the auto response you received.

@Mark i appreciate it, but this is now getting beyond a joke...
This has been ongoing since December and here we are 4 months later.

I've had enough of the run around, Sick and tired of spending my rest days from a very stressfull job

dealing with more stress when i get home.

Just checked my sync speed and its dropped furher and is now syncing at 22.6mbps which is what i've had for the last 4 months bar the one week tech 2 opened up the bandwidth.  

Vodafone are not fulfilling the contract that both parties signed, I am getting Ofcom involved if this is not resolved 

Right how do i get your agents to read the notes on my case.  I am sick and tired now of being passed from pillar to post....this has been ongoing since December.  I want to know who i speak to, to lodge a complaint.  PLease don't pm me customer service details.  I would like resolutions now...

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm disappointed to hear we've not been able to resolve this for you @Mutt13y. Please contact us by following the instructions in the private message I've sent you and we'll be able to look into the problems affecting your internet speeds.

Well finally done it, after the lies that i received whilst on the phone to vodafone and internet chat, i've contacted OFCOM to lodge a complaint.

Wow, Just found an email transcript....Its been ongoing since November the 3rd......

Advice to anyone...use live chat email yourself a transcript save them so that when you do get OFCOM involved

all the details are there....

Two  Hours dealing with live chat...Escalated to Superviser...Same Script....KEPT waiting for 30 minutes after his system supposedly crashed...Then kept waiting and waiting and waiting and he tells me... issues on my line, case Closed by Tech 2,  What am i synicing at 23.9mbps...Minimum Guaranteed speed is 28.5mbps..

Told him BT Engineer had come in November and synced with the cabinet at 46mbps, Which is what i had with BT...HE stated its Vodafone and the bandwidth they have allocated to you...

JOKE OF A COMPANY JOKE OF A SERVICE

Nearly 6 months now....

I've been with them less than 48 hours and am so regretting moving. I rely heavily on automation including my driveway gates. Having to manually release them to get in and out. This after promises that if I moved to them there would be no problems. I've just found out that their modem/router won't work as just a modem so I can't use my Mac network which everything, Lightwave, Sonos etc works on with it. This should be made clear to the end user. I'm going to OFCOM anyway as the service is not fit for purpose.

Be thankful you#re in the 30 day cooling off period......and can leave without issue....