Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Home Broadband Advertising

TSGoodchild
1: Seeker

Hi,

I finally had Vodafone Home Fibre installed two weeks ago, after attempting to get this activated 3 times already this year. I am very happy with the product being clearly double the connectivity speed over Sky Fibre (32Mbps vs. 14Mbps).

That said, when I got home yesterday to find some marketing material on the doormat saying that I could have received a tech item up to the value of £199 if I signed up to Vodafone Broadband, you are immediately left feeling very short changed. I'm not necessarily asking to be included in this promotion (your T&Cs clearly state the dates), but can your marketing department have some common sense to not send these mailings out to people who are resigistered with you already - expecially those who haven't even been billed yet for their first month?!

If however, you feel inclined to include me in this promotion by way of apology, I'll take the FitBit Charge 2.

Thanks,

Tim

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I totally understand the feeling when one has lost out on a promotion @TSGoodchild

In my case I bought a Samsung Galaxy s7 edge from Samsung and for the sake of 1 day lost out on the free Samsung Vr Headset !

I was sent an email from Samsung highlighting the offer. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.