Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Home Broadband experience (positive)

SimonWilding
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I know most people only post on the forum to moan but I wanted to say what a positive experience signing up to home BB was.

I moved into a new build property and had to wait 5 weeks for openreach to install a phone line before the BB could be activated. Whe I was on the phone with the BB team they asked if I had any internet at all and as I said no (other than the limited data on my phone and tablet) they gave me their "stay connected" package of 50GB of free data to both my mobile and my tablet (100GB in total) so I was able to use the tablet as a mobile hotspot to allow the kids to use their phones and tablets during the holidays. So good work there!

The BB was activated yesterday but although i was able to connect to the router and the router was showing there was a connection. However a quick phone cal with the delightful Angela at the BB help centre and it was resolved as it working perfectly. A nice 55-58Mbps from the off with a "guaranteed" 73Mb when the line stabilises.

Good work all round!

Samsung A52S 5G - SM-A528B/DS

Android Version - 12 One UI version 4.1

Last Update 19.4.22

Build- SP1A.210812.016/A528BXXS1CVD1

Baseband- A528BXXUiCVC4
Nova Launcher. Chrome browser.

My phone history (back to 1997!):

Huawei P30, P20, VF Smart V8, Note 4, S4, S2, Tocco Ultra, F490, P300, E250, RAZR v3, Timeport 250, A300, Star-Tac 

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Its lovely to hear good feedback which I'm sure the Social Media Team here will send back up the communication chain. 

:Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

That's great to see @SimonWilding :smileyhappy:

Thanks for your lovely feedback, we'll ensure this is passed on for you.

If there's anything we can help with in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.