Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Home broadband - multiple delays

mrdanm
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So going through a bit of a nightmare situation, all was well with my service until I decided to move house. And ever since then it has been a countless amount of back-n-forth trying to secure a truthful answer from yourselves as to when my broadband will be installed/activated.

I requested my broadband to be installed on the 17th November sometime in mid October, was told all was well and I had nothing else to do. Finally get into the property on the 18th November to find it hasn't taken place, the order was cancelled without notice or warning (even the rep on the phone didn't know why).

I was then given the date of the 28th November for another installation, only to have received a letter yesterday with an installation date of the 6th December! I don't have a clue what's going on and to be honest it seems like neither do the reps on the phone no matter how well intentioned they come across.

I seriously need some lght shedding on this as I rely on the internet for work and I've just had to purchase a 50GB data sim and data dongle just to get internet access (which I'm already paying Vodafone the privilege for).

3 REPLIES 3

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @mrdanm,

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

Just like clockwork, the date of installation has arrived and surprise surprise I've been told its delayed - this time I've been given no date though so rather than fob me off I'm being expected to just wait until who knows when.

I know for a fact it's not the property as I know the previous people who lived at the property and they had working broadband without any issues. Vodafone at its utter best this is !!

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@mrdanm Sorry to hear your installation has been delayed again. Have you contacted our Broadband Live Chat team to see if they have any updates for you?

If you're not given a resolution, if you contacted us using the link in the private message we sent, please provide us with the reference number from the email reply - it'll look something like this [#12345678] and we'll chase this up for you.