Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I cant wait to find a replacement broadband

anasamer
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My Experience with Vodafone has been the worst I have ever had, I will take you through my journey with Vodafone in this community before I share it on all social media/ consumer sites.

1. I bought a package from Vodafone with a download speed of 75 Mbps and a guaranteed speed of 72 Mbps
  2. I never got to this speed and after the hassle of remote troubleshooting and two engineers on site who both confirmed that my line cant handle this speed I agreed with Vodafone to cancel my contract before the terms finishes without me paying any exit fees, so I agreed to have paid for a service that I have never received without being refunded or compensated and it was agreed to end my contract on 30th of September 
  3. Then I called again and asked to stay with Vodafone and downgrade my speed, and after 30+ minute on the phone I was assured that my broadband will not stop and just gets downgraded 
  4. On Friday 29th my internet was gone and I tried reaching Vodafone.
  5. Called on Friday and asked for a call back
  6. Got the call back and was put on waiting queue for 35 minutes and I had to hand up 
  7. Called them on Sat morning and waited 52 minute and hanged up.
  8. Sat afternoon I tried reaching them on the chat support 
  9. After explaining  my problem I got disconnected and forwarded to a feedback for

This is a very short form of the pain i have been through with Vodafone and I honestly miss dealing with plusnet and will never recommend having Vodafone broadband for any one unless they become honest with their offers and have more decent customer service    

4 REPLIES 4

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@anasamer I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've faced. 

If you'd like to speak to our team about this further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

I can see you've been sent a feedback form before, however I can assure you that what I've sent puts you in direct contact with our team and we respond to all emails. 

Thanks Alex 

I had many feedback forms that I filled and expressed my shock of the poor service i got but ironically I was on the phone in the queue for 55mins waiting for an agent to help and after I hanged up I got a feedback request for listening!!!!!! I only could give feedback for the music I listened to 

my Problem has been with Vodafone broadband team for over than 6 months and shockingly through all the calls i and chats i have done, no one seemed eager to sort my problem, I was just pointed from team to another 

I have good experience with the mobile costumer service teams but a very bad one with the broadband ones

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@anasamer More than anything I just wanted to assure you that although I was sending you a form, it was more of a contact form rather than a feedback form. 

I didn't want you thinking we were just sending you a form and nothing would happen. 

I've checked our inbox and can see we've received your email, a member of the team will be in touch with you to assist and work towards getting everything back on track 🙂

Thanks Alex 

I am happy to provide more detailed feedback on what i have been thought with vodafone if needed