main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Is Voda going to support Ultrafast broadband

4: Newbie

Im in a g.fast area and am starting to see information about ultrafast broadband (100meg+ fttc ). Does anyone know if Voda has plans for offering this ?

View more options
5 REPLIES
5: Helper

They can't offer any service > 5Mbps......

They can offer plenty of lies though.

View more options
2: Seeker

Judging by the ever increasing volume of complaints which are dominating the majority of threads below, all pretty much conveying similar themed problems in relation to speed, they need to sort out their existing service before leaping athletically into another.....just a thought!.

These are the speeds I typically see on their Superfast 2 package 'experience' (via a 1m Ethernet Cable from the Router)KeUp6Wyxk

not something that I would be proud of if I was Vodafone!

View more options
5: Helper

I guess they hope that a few annoyed customers will leave who will be replaced by hundreds more who may not notice the service is oversold until their 30 day cooling period is reach..... and they are stitched up for 18 months!

View more options
4: Newbie

/me gets on some Kevlar body armour

i get  an average of 65 down 17 up so would expect a decent hike 

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

@flipside wrote:

/me gets on some Kevlar body armour

i get  an average of 65 down 17 up so would expect a decent hike 

Then you Sir are truly blessed . Please feel free to also share with us your lottery numbers........

View more options