Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Login Page

User1509
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is there a separate login page for broadband and home phone ? Had a look in My Vodafone page but all it shows is my details for my mobile.

Just wondering if there is somewhere that shows the Billing information and usage etc for my home phone and broadband package ?

5 REPLIES 5

MrWhite
10: Established
10: Established

Within the My Vodafone app, you should have icons for you mobile, phone and boradband.  Pressing either of the latter two will provide details on the phone and broadband respectively.

My daughter uses the phone I have registered on the vodafone network so I can`t use the app on my phone (registered with 3). Why does it not come up in the web based MyVodafone ?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@User1509 Our broadband uses a seperate app from the My Vodafone app and My Vodafone online. 

machare
13: Advanced Member

@User1509 wrote:

Is there a separate login page for broadband and home phone ? Had a look in My Vodafone page but all it shows is my details for my mobile.

Just wondering if there is somewhere that shows the Billing information and usage etc for my home phone and broadband package ?

My web Vodafone page show both my mobiles, my landline and my broadband. I have not seen any landline or BB billing info, perhaps because the service is new.

@machare is correct.  If you want billing information, then this should be accessible from the My Vodafone app as lon as you're the bill payer and it's linked to your mobile account.

The app @Alex is referring to is the app that controls the rouer settings.