main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

My Vodafone

2: Seeker

Unable to locate my username and password but the system will not allow me to reset and the reason why is it does not recognise the telephone number Vodafone assigned to me, apparently it does not excist on my account. So Vodafone gives me a landline number when I join them but they do not know what it is.  No wonder the companies broadband section is such a shambles.

View more options
3 REPLIES
13: Advanced Member

Can't help with much on this, but the easy way to get your landline number is to call to a mobile from your landline.

FYI: they managed to misspell my name when they set up my account (fixed now), even tough they managed to spell my name correctly when setting up payment!

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks, I know my landline number, it's Vodafone who don't know my landline number, they say it does not exist when I use it to reset my user name and password for my vodafone, and they are the ones that gave it tio me.  You would do well to work for Vodafone as they don't read or listen properly either, hahaha.

View more options
13: Advanced Member

Hmm, when I log into my account the phone number I set up on there is not my Vodafone home number, but my mobile from another provider.  So it would look like that setting is USER DEFINED.  If you didn't set your VF number as the contact for the account what phone number would have used?  Have you maybe kept a not of it alongside your username and password?

View more options