Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

New customer now very worried about Vodafone complaints

Dunedin23
4: Newbie

Should I be worried about the new service I’ve just bought into?

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The very nature of many forums is for people to.seek out places to vent.

Not many seek out and join forums to praise. 

Yes listen to these posts but in the end go from the service you recieve. 

After all you do have a 30 day cooling off period known as the Network Satisfaction Guarantee period. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks B of B I’ll bear that in mind could you answer my question about my anytime call package as I’ve heard conflicting reports of what is free and what is not so are 01, 02, 03,ie 0345 numbers free I got conflicting answers on live chat

BandOfBrothers

You are very welcome @Dunedin23

Info in What-s-included-in-my-allowance-of-UK-minutes-and-texts.

And a thread on the same subject > Are-0345-numbers-free.

From Terms-and-Conditions/consumer/New-call-charges-on-Vodafone-Broadband-and-Home-Phone-from-1-July-2016...Screenshot_20180218-055001.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks B and B thats enlightens me as I got conflicting answers from both chatline and a lady in Egypt. Well appart from my worries about what is free under the anytime call package I bought into I seem to be getting ok results from my broadband and the phone line was live when I was told it would be. One last point will I see my phone usage as it becomes live as BT or do you have to wait for monthly bill.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Dunedin23 While you're not able to track your usage for your landline number, we do recommend taking a look at our available extras that will help you to monitor and manage your account :Smiling:

Natasha surely like BT accounts you will see the numbers that are free ( I’ve got the £8:00 anytime addon) and the costed numbers. The reason is before my 30 day trial is up I want to see if any of the numbers are chargeable. How to I find a list of those numbers please

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@Dunedin23 As previosuly advised by @BandOfBrothers you can see a break down of all our call charges above.

With your Anytime Landline and Mobile Calls add on, you can enjoy unlimited calls to standard UK landlines and mobiles from your home phone.

Calls to 0800, 0808 and 0500 are free of charge.

Premium and Non-Geographical numbers such as 0870/ 0845 are charged by the company you're calling, this is known as a service charge which is set by the organisation you are ringing and ranges from 0 - 13p per minute. You'll also get an access charge which is set by the provider.

I hope this helps, don't hesitate to pop back to us with any further questions 😊

Hi thats fine but it would have been better if VF had matched the other telcos ( I was with BT)  who gave 0870 and 0845 as free numbers. I take it because I’ve got anytime £8:00 addon  the  free 03 numbers will include 0345, am I right in that please.

waiting expectantly , thanks

TJ

@Dunedin23 The plan includes all standard UK landlines starting with 01, 02 and 03 which you dial directly. Anytime calls can be made during daytime, evening & weekend periods. Inclusive calls are to UK mobiles only (this does not include other numbers that begin with 07 such as personal numbers, Wi-Fi services etc). If you wish to avoid additional call charges you should re-dial before 60 minutes have passed. Standard call charges apply if you exceed the 60 minute call cap. 

I hope this helps 😊