main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

New customer sign up.. terrible website!

2: Seeker

Just been trying to sign up from home fibre broadband for the last two days and the website 'experience' is awful!

There is obviously some incorrect (or doesn't match whoever does the checks) bit of information that I am supplying however the web form process doesn't tell you what is wrong, only that there has been an error. Using the online chat help merely takes me through the exact same process all over again with the same outcome, and they can't tell me what part of the application is wrong.

Sort it out Vodafone! For a 'technology' company the process does nothing to instil any confidence in you.. and you've just lost a new broadband (and potentially mobile) customer.

Yours, frustrated.. (and time wasted)

View more options
5 REPLIES

@frogstomp Hi there, we're really sorry that you've had a poor experience with our website. We'd love to know what the error you were getting when trying to place your order? If you can let us know, we'll feed this back to our Website team. Joe

View more options

I have had the same problem. I used the Money Saving Expert link to take advantage of the £20 a month for Superfast 1 plus a £50 voucher for new customers. After filling in all the relevant information & trying to complete the checkout numerous times all i get is the 'sorry there have been error(s) message'. I phone the contact number listed only to find that i not only have to pay £2 a month more but i also lose the £50 voucher because i have not signed up online!! As my contract was expiring with another isp i felt i had no option but to go ahead with the sales representative on the phone to sign up. I feel this is not my fault as other people have had the same problem & i should be offered the same deal as on the MSE website.

View more options

Hey @a7b53, I'm really sorry to hear you didn't get the deal you were looking for. What error message did you get when trying to sign up? If you can provide me with a screenshot, I'll be happy to feed this back to our Website team.

View more options

Thank you for your reply. I do have a screenshot available of the checkout page I do not want to attach it to this message, Pllease advise.

View more options

Hey @a7b53, as your screenshot might contain personal information I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to get in touch so we can arrange for you to send this to us,. 

Blair

View more options