cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Broadband connection in Bridlington, why cant I have an eta for restoration of the service.

Mibster
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I would dearly like to know when service will be restored.  Being a teacher and needing to connect to school network I am being inconvenienced.  This is also not the first time!

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Can you confirm wether it’s home Broadband or mobile phone Network connection your having issues with @Mibster

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sorry to be facetious, but I'm posting in the broadband and home phone section of the forum! 

BandOfBrothers

Whoops my apologies. 

Since upgrading to iOS11 on my iPad I’m experiencing a few hiccups. 

Have the broadband team been able to help at all ?

08080 034 515 for Home Broadband support (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I am also in Bridlington and my broadband is offline. I am sending this message via 4G as a backup.

I rang the broadband team earlier this afternoon and I was told that there is an outage in the area between Bridlington and Scarborough. There was no ETA for a fix but hopefully it will be back on soon as this isn't the first time this area has suffered from a long outage.

It's probably in the Openreach network but very annoying....  the broaband came back up for around 1 hour at 5pm but it's since gone down again. Basically the line Sync is up but no authentication down.  Check your router logs,  no amount of rebooting will fix as the problem is not on your home line.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Mibster & @Transmission1

We're sorry to hear this has happened and for the delay in our response.

Has your normal service since been restored?

Thanks