cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No Divert available? You have to be seriously kidding me?

cfitzpat
4: Newbie

So we're now into Thursday. Had no landline phone since 3am on Saturday morning. Logged it Saturday pm.

Asked for divert to be setup as no OR Engineer can come until Weds. Chap in chat had no clue.
Rang Monday to get it setup and still they say they can't do it.

Really? Are you being serious? 

Engineer fixes problem for all of 2 hrs and line goes down again. Inbetween BB is up and down like a yo yo.

So BT, Plusnet, TalkTalk, Sky, Virgin, Be. All of these people can put a divert on your landline when it's down except for Vodafone who say they can't. 

Well, to me, that is just unbelievable in this day and age. Maybe that should be in their bold T&C's. Given that it is standard practice with everyone else it would seem.
seriously going to look at my contract T&C's for BB, HP, my mobile and my wifes mobile as I can see me moving to someone else that is more proficient in supporting Landline infrastructure as Vodafone are clearly not.

3 REPLIES 3

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cfitzpat - I’m sorry to hear the experience you’re having with getting this working.

We can arrange a call back from our Home Broadband team for you. Please send us your contact details, by following the instructions in this private message.

Ok, 20 mins on hold. Phone line dead again after 10 days.

email to CEO now sent.....

Totally hacked off now.

Pathetic Customer Support.

Everything takes days and even weeks.

Simply not good enough in this day and age and your competition wipes the floor with you....

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@cfitzpat If you do need any further help with this, you're more than welcome to contact us using the link @Gemma has previously sent in her private message.

We'll then be in touch as soon as possible 🙂