Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No broadband

hellnick
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

How quickly do Vodafone aim to fix problems with broadband?  No internet since at least last weekend - I've chatted online and had several telephone conversations but still no solutions.  My last two phone calls have been politely handled but the people I spoke to could only pass a message on to the second line team who have yet to call me back.

Broadband only switched to Vodafone a little over two weeks ago and it has been down for almost half that period.  The contract is still inn the cancellation period so I suppose that's an option.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Have Vodafone clarified what the issue maybe ?

I would suggest asking the Vodafone Broadband Team for timeframes. 

08080 044 848 for broadband (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 8pm, seven days a week.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

The first couple of support people suggested that the line was fine, but the did escalate it to the second line team.The second line person said that there was a problem with the port on the/exchange and he had reset it.  He asked that the router be powered off for ten minutes and then restarted but the problem remains.  Since speaking to the second line team the router has been powered off a number of times and also reset but still no connection.  Unfortunately, all requests for further contact from the second line team are being ignored (that's why I've resorted to this forum).

I had hoped that Vodafone had sorted out their customer service issues but it appears not.  

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hellnick

I've sent you some details on how to get in touch with us via private message. Please follow the link and we'll be in touch.

I feel your pian

Iam having the same issues here.

POOR POOR SERVICE

quick to take your money but slow to provide what you pay for!

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Fudgesmammy I can see we replied to your previous post - please let us know if you've since been able to reach one of our dedicated Broadband advisers for assistance with your query.

Should you require any further assistance, we'll be happy to help.