Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No internet

Angela12
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I signed up for Vodafone broadband and paid the £60 for an engineer visit this was supposed to take place on the 1st of September this then got cancelled and they said it will be the 7th of September. So I waited I then get a text saying it will be on 4th September saying I don't need an engineer after all and to plug my router in so I did still nothing by midnight so I thought it might be a mistake and I waited until the 7th instead. When the 7th came no internet. Then the 8th came no internet now it's the 12th and still no bleeding internet.

Despite phoning the broadband support team on 3 different days and using your online chat still nothing. 

I have fallen for your trick 4 times being told yes we can see the problem hold the reset button till the green lights flash rapidly then leave it 15mins. Just to get me off the phone. Well this is not good I want this fixed as soon as possible. I had sky internet for 5yrs and never had a problem. 

Not only do I not have internet I have paid you £60 for an engineer visit that never happened. How soft do I feel.

Also before you tell me to phone the broadband team again you contact me this time I'm sick of phoning you getting fobbed off.  PS I've tried different filters and different leads still the same red led at the bottom flashes and red led internet flashes. 

1 REPLY 1

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Angela12

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.