Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Not happy

Gunnerboi69
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is there any way I can terminate my broadband without me paying the 2 years in full? I’m absolutely sick of this company and it’s inability to provide what the customer service guy sold me on the phone, I was just mobile phone customer until I got a phone call last year saying they garentee me speeds between 35-38mps and after 6 months I’ve not hit 25mbs yet and it’s always disconnecting or pausing which was also promised it wouldn’t do as aparently runs through 2ndiffernt lines which is how they garenteed my speeds but now they have changed to telling me im paying for upto 38mps and the minimum speeds of 35mps I was garenteed on the phone has disappeared from everywhere, are Vodafone in breach of contract and can I terminate without having to pay next 18months for a service which was eather miss sold to me or that has changed after telling me it wouldn’t for 2 years? I’m tired of customer service telling me there nothing wrong and they havnt garenteed me anything but the only reason I took it out was because the word garenteed was used so many times 😡

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Gunnerboi69

A person has 30 days initially to cancel without penalty under the Networks Satisfaction Guarantee period. 

However please do check out the T&C's under the Home Phone and Broadband Section and look at the "speeds" section. 

terms-and-conditions link. Screenshot_20180226-054350.jpg

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.