Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Occupation field error on Vodafone Broadband sign up

Stevenjeve
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hello,

I'm trying to sign up for Vodafone Broadband but there is a problem with the 'occupation' field on the check out screen. 

This is a blank field that has to be completed with your occupation before you can continue to the next stage. However, when I input my occupation and select continue I'm given an error message that says, "please select your title from the list" - there is no list, only a blank box.

Does anyone know of this issue or have your experienced it too? 

I have tried different browsers with the same result. 

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I sometimes find similar issues which is because I'm using a phone or Tablet which use a mobile version of firmware. 

To get round this I request the Desktop version , disable any content blocker and allow pop ups. 

Or if using a Computer then again allow pop ups and check any firewall, security suite or content blocker isn't hindering. 

Alternatively a person can call....

08080 044 848 for broadband (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 8pm, seven days a week.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for your reply.

I have done all the things you have suggested and still there is a problem, however drop down lists and pop-ups are available throughout other sections of this process and i'm sure this is a website error. 

I will give Vodafone a call. 

BandOfBrothers

You're welcome.   :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.