Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Order Issues

JamesyE
2: Seeker

Hi everyone,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction, Looking to change providers from BT to Vodafone, I have been through three orders on the website but oddly enough all three have failed.

(Ironically, I have to wait a week each time) to receive the text message that says

"We wanted to let you know that we have identified a problem with your Home Phone & Broadband order"

3rd time ordering the guy on the telephone said that everything looks fine and it should go through no problem (I've had countless people say a whole host of different things)

I reached out to OpenReach and they said that Vodafone should have no problem providing fibre here and then we go around circles while talking to Vodafone on the telephone, I'm close to pulling out all of my hair.

Just for the record I have BT Infinity, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction calling Vodafone isn't an option as they are pretty useless.

Thank you in advance

4 REPLIES 4

JamesyE

I'll add my exchange info here incase it might help with advice or whatever :Smiling: 

https://availability.samknows.com/broadband/exchange/NSPET

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Vodafones templated response is rather vague isnt it @JamesyE !

Its much easier to accept if the issue(s) are identified which gives us a change to remedy them if we can. 

When you call up Vodafone are you using the dedicated number "

08080 034 511 for Home Broadband (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 8pm, seven days a week."

Failing that one of the Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts maybe able to help officially further. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@BandOfBrothers

Thanks for the reply! Indeed that's the number I have been using and they aren't any help at all, It's like I am going round in circles, I'm giving Vodafone the chance of redeeming itself before I begin search of another provider!

Appreciate the reply though, hopefully social media team can give me some insight

Thanks

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@JamesyE So we can look into this further for you, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.