Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Origin Broadband

pgreenf
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I have vodafone broadband through Origin Broadband but i want to register with Vodafone so that i can monitor usage etc, Origin has nowhere for this facility .can i do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @pgreenf

From what you have written, you have an old  Demon Vodafone.net email address.

I am slightly confused, Vodafone withdrew Demain email accounts July last year.

The way forward will be to liaise with your service provider, Origin Broadband, they will be able to clarify the situation and help further.

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

Please forgive my restricted knowledge on that broadband provider but aren't they an isp provider who I assume would supply some form of monitoring system if a person isn't on unlimited. 

wiki/Origin_Broadband

How is Vodafone Uk Broadband linked ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Sorry but they don't and they give you very little info about anything. All you get is a sticker with wifi info ie: user name and password and ppp username and ppp password and that;s it. No website to log onto.

BandOfBrothers

@pgreenf wrote:

Sorry but they don't and they give you very little info about anything. All you get is a sticker with wifi info ie: user name and password and ppp username and ppp password and that;s it. No website to log onto.

Have you spoken to your isp provider over this ?

Do they have their own customer to customer Community forum where you can engage with other customers. 

Not sure how Vodafone Uk can help you. :Sad_face:

Current Phone  >

They are like virgin in that last week end i rang twice and first kept waiting for 35 minutes so i hung up and second time 40 minutes and i hung up. These are actual times with out exaggeration

My contract is with Origin but it is vodafone as it is vodafone.net

AnnS

Hi @pgreenf

From what you have written, you have an old  Demon Vodafone.net email address.

I am slightly confused, Vodafone withdrew Demain email accounts July last year.

The way forward will be to liaise with your service provider, Origin Broadband, they will be able to clarify the situation and help further.

btw forgot to say my contract with origin started 3 weeks ago or so and it has the vodafone.net ppp

BandOfBrothers

@pgreenf wrote:

btw forgot to say my contract with origin started 3 weeks ago or so and it has the vodafone.net ppp

Good to see your thread has now been resolved. 

Take care. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >