Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pathetic Customer Service

BTL682
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I've been promised repeatedly that Caller ID will be added that 1571 will be activated and that the Broadband speed will increased to the promised level. Does anyone know of any way of  obtaining action apart from moving to Plusnet

7 REPLIES 7

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Have you contacted the dedicated Broadband support team via contact-us ?

If so perhaps let the Social Media Team here who read all posts catch up with your thread and they'll help you with this situation if they can.

A person has a 30 day Network Satisfaction Guarantee period to leave without penalty. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@BTL682 Sorry to hear about the problems you've been having. Are you still within the first 10 days of your go live date? If so, your router will still be in the settling period, where it's working out the best settings for your internet connection.

The option to add Caller ID is available on your My Vodafone page, you should be able to apply this yourself from there.

When did you request to have 1571 activated, as it can take up to three days to be added to your account? You can find lots of useful information on the 1571 voicemail service here.

As advised by @BandOfBrothers the best team to contact would be our Broadband Live Chat team. Please keep us updated and let us know how you get on.

It is almost 3 weeks since it went live.

I have not contacted anyone except Customer Service.

I was promised last Saturday that 1571 and Caller ID would be live within 72 hours. It didn't happen.

I was promised the same again yesterday afternoon but this time within 1 hour. It didn't happen last night. However both appear to be working now.

You are mistaken about the Caller Option being available on your website. I know where it should be but it never showed.

How can I test the Speeds of the connection? It is not particularly good and customer service cut me off yesterday by giving me an IP address, which terminated my Chat.

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm disappointed to hear of your recent experience with us @BTL682. I'm glad to hear your caller ID and 1571 appear to now be working.

You can use any speedtests available to you, as they all pretty much report the same thing. Were you after a static IP address from live chat? Apologies that you were disconnected.

The result I get is 10Mbps instead of the promised 30+. If this cannot be improved immediately I seem to have no option but to cancel the contract. Can you advise what you can do to rectify the situation?

TJ

@BTL682 We'll be happy to forward this to our Broadband team for you.

So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. We'd love to try and get this resolved and we'd hate to see you go; of course you do still have the first 30 days of your contract, where you're covered under our Network Satisfaction Guarantee to change your mind and cancel if you wish.

That only leaves little over a week before the deadline and you have not met a single deadline so far. I have replied to the private message