main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Ping (latency) doubling in the evening

Highlighted
3: Seeker

Does anyone else notice their ping doubling (sometimes more) in the evening. I had an issue previously where the download speed would drop dramatically at night but this issue was fixed. Now i have noticed ping issues although the download speed doesn't seem to be affected so far.......

View more options
2 REPLIES
3: Seeker

Edit: Must of got away lightly last couple of nights because its coming in at 60ms tonight instead of 9ms. Every time i think the latest problem has been sorted something elses crops up, i have had nothing but issues since day one with vodaphoneys. Please put your prices up so i can end this nightmare.

View more options

Hey @ZABBA, we're sorry to hear you're not happy with your Ping results. You'll probably not notice any download problems or latency until a Ping is around at least 100ms to 200ms, even then it would cause very little disruption.

Please continue to monitor it and don't hesitate to get back in touch if you have any questions for us in the future, we'll be more than happy to help.

View more options