Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Poor customer service...

KHNI
4: Newbie

I placed an order on Tuesday for 2x Fibre broadband lines and a SIM only contract.  I rang yesterday to discuss an issue with my order and I have been waiting for a call back ever since.

Depending on how this went, I was planning on bringing the rest of my business over to Vodafone.  This doesn't fill me with confidence in your business.  I hope this isn't an example of things to come. 

23 REPLIES 23

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@KHNI It's a shame to see you're disappointed with our service and that your broadband isn't yet up and running. 

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us directly, once you've done this a member of the team will be able to assist further. 

On another note, you may notice your replies on other threads have been moved into here. This is for the clarity of the query and to make sure all of the relevant details are in one place. 

Posting the same query on multiple boards is also against our Community Guidelines rule of:
Do not - post duplicate threads. If a thread already exists that relates to the same Content, you must use that thread.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Absolutely disgusted by your customer service.  I have been with Vodafone all of my life, but will be leaving never to return and taking as many other people with me as possible if this isn't sorted out.

I have an existing mobile contract with Vodafone.  On 22nd Jan I took out another SIM only contract and two Fibre Broadband contracts.  That's four contracts with Vodafone, but my loyalty must count for nothing as you have messed up every possible way.

The Fibre Broadband lines were due to go live on 5th of Feb but this has not happened.   My old provider ceased services on the 9th so I have been without broadband for a week now.   I have spent over 10hrs on the phone to your so-called experts, and each time they fob me off with a different excuse.

I have come to the conclusion that you are just lying to me.  The latest lie was yesterday when you assured me my internet would be working at both promises today.  Well guess what, they aren't .

I have taken screenshots of this latest bunch of lies which I will post below if need be.

Can anyone here sort this out?  Enough is enough

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@KHNI

Please let the Social Media Team here who read all posts catch up with your post and they'll help you with this situation if they can.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

You have my details.  Get THEM to call ME!

You are trying to shut us all down!

You have deleted all my comments from the past week.  Is this your idea of customer service?  Well I'll tell you what, I'm gonna buy a domain name and start my own Vodafone Consumer Action Group.

Let's see how you treat people then!

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@KHNI My previous message clearly states why your messages have been moved into one and also offers help for your situation. 

Please follow the instructions if you wish to continue with your query. 

Offers of help for the situation!!

Any other company would be embarressed by the laughable levels of customer service, why are the Vodafone staff completely unwilling or unable to help customers?

People have paid for a service that your company refuses to provide.

Been promised someone would call.  Apparently my case has been 'Escalated'.  Or its 'with the delays team'.  Or whatever the excuse is today.

I can't bear to listen to Ed Sheeran et  for a second longer on hold.  CALL ME!!

Any chance of actually replying to a message instead of just deleting it?

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

@KHNI Have you complete the form that @Alex sent, so we can forward your query along to our Broadband team for further investigation?