main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Poor customer service...

Highlighted
3: Seeker

I bought Broadband Fibre 96 and being a customer since Friday 13th 2017, as of late; Vodafone disconnected the DSL line and mishandled my account... Simply refusing to reactivate the (18 month contract) service; now I am conflicted due to the error. And after solely been committed to every payment, I realize this isn't any of my fault. Ultimately, resulting in forcefully removing one of their customers and in that regard, successful.

View more options
1 REPLY

Thanks for getting in touch @Mojomikolajczyk. It's really disappointing to hear what's happened with your disconnection and we completely understand your frustration.

Once the lines been disconnected, you'll need to start a new 18 month contract. We know this isn't the resolution you were looking for and apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused. 

If you'd like us to take a closer look into what's happened, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options