main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Port Forwarding

Highlighted
1: Seeker

Having recently joined Vodafone broadband I am trying to set up port forwarding for my Swann DVR. I have succesfully set this up with my previous ISP and all worked as it should. I have trawled other posts with regards to port forwarding but to no avail, it seems people have had troubles with port forwarding but there never seems to be a conclusion. I feel that everything is set up correctly but something is still blocking the ports. I am trying to open ports 85 and 9000 but getting nowhere. I have tried connecting to the ports from another network (4G) but I just get the message that the IP ----- took too long to respond.

View more options
1 REPLY
12: Established

What exactly are you trying to do?  Do you wish to access your Swann DVR remotely, i.e. from another site?

View more options