Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Price Changes

dave798
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have just noticed that the price of Voda unlimited 76 has gone down to £24 a month incl line rental my service was activated on 1st sept and my price was quoted at the time as being £30 a month do i qualify for the new price as I am not sure whether I am still in the cooling off period?

many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have just signed up and was going to call them about it but noticed you dont get the free gift with the new deal so you could still technically make more money by selling the free gift if you dont want to keep it.

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

I'd need to check about Broadband but Vodafone has a 30 day Network Satisfaction Guarantee..

Edit > Terms are 30 days as detailed here https://www.vodafone.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/consumer/broadband-and-home-phone/vodafone-broadband...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @dave798

There is nothing more disappointing purchasing something or taking an agreement and finding the price drops shortly afterwards.

The best thing to do is to give the Broadband and Home Phone Team a call, they will be in a good position to advise and help further.  Please see the link below for the Team contact us information.

Broadband and Home Phone FAQ's

I have just signed up and was going to call them about it but noticed you dont get the free gift with the new deal so you could still technically make more money by selling the free gift if you dont want to keep it.