Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Router stats - speed

mark1104
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

hi all , can anyone tell me roughly what sort of speeds i should be getting with my router stats , joined 6 days ago and started of at 50 odd Mb , now it is down to 43Mb , tried different fone cables , different filters ,  directly into master socket , if this is all im going to get i would think i would be best just downgrading to the 39Mb package  instead ? thanks for any help , markconnection.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

craigr98
4: Newbie

Mark I'm in exactly the same position I'm on the 76mb package and my router stars page show the connection getting slower and slower. Hoping to find some time to call them and find out what's going on.

Hi Craig , can you post back here if you get any answers   , you got your router stats handy so I can compare mine , cheers

If i do a search for my address on the Vodafone website it says a minimum guaranteed speed of 59mbIf i do a search for my address on the Vodafone website it says a minimum guaranteed speed of 59mb

Soofla
10: Established
10: Established

You need to wait the full 10 days - I know, I know, but really, those days can make a difference.

When I moved to Vodafone, it was a bit of a disaster. Anyway, eventually my line settled below the guaranteed minimum. I managed to get my line reset. To give you an idea of how that went:

Day 1, full 80mb shown. By Day 4 this had dropped to 68mb - here we go again I thought. By day 7 my speed was showing as around 62mb. Then, day 10, back to 80mb where it stayed for about 6 months.
After 6 months I had an unexpected disconnection and when it came back it was reporting 79.9 - and that is where it has been ever since.

Mine too looked like it was in free-fall, but come day 10 it suddenly sorted itself out.

heres my stats for you to compare aswell... I've always had good internet until recently, noticed it struggling...

my stats are as followed..

I placed a call on Thursday evening and it was escalated to 2nd line, because I am getting 44mb download speeds, even though I am paying for 76mb. How long does it take to get a call from 2nd line? Should I have not received one by now?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@craigr98 Have you received your call yet? 

If not, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to chase this up for you ðŸ™‚

@Alex wrote:

@craigr98 Have you received your call yet? 

If not, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to chase this up for you ðŸ™‚

I have yet to receive the call back.

Thanks for the replies everyone , stats haven't moved , still at 43Mb 😡 , hope your get some joy with yours Craig , when you actually get your call back