Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Router stats - speed

mark1104
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

hi all , can anyone tell me roughly what sort of speeds i should be getting with my router stats , joined 6 days ago and started of at 50 odd Mb , now it is down to 43Mb , tried different fone cables , different filters ,  directly into master socket , if this is all im going to get i would think i would be best just downgrading to the 39Mb package  instead ? thanks for any help , markconnection.jpg

14 REPLIES 14

@mark1104 wrote:

Thanks for the replies everyone , stats haven't moved , still at 43Mb 😡 , hope your get some joy with yours Craig , when you actually get your call back 

Still no call back. It doesnt create a good impression that I have to chase up.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@craigr98 I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your call back. 

So we're able to chase this up for you, please contact us using the link in the private message I've sent. 

these are the speeds I get... even though my router is syncing at full speeds.. 

I even tested to vodafone servers >.< its becoming a total joke..

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Smir

We'd like to look into this with you.

I've sent your a private message on how to contact our team directly.

@Alex wrote:

@craigr98 I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your call back. 

So we're able to chase this up for you, please contact us using the link in the private message I've sent. 

Called them up and they advised by the engineer hadnt put enough information on the ticket so it was closed. A new one has now been raised and have been advised that i should get a call back by Friday. Current speeds are still at 44mb, around 10mb below guaranteed speed for the 76mb package which I subscribe to.