Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Router stopped working!

screwge84
1: Seeker

My broadband has been temperemental recently (drop outs, slow). Spoke with customer support who asked me to make changes to the router settings a few days ago and it was working okay. 

Today it it stopped working completely. The (standard Vodafone broadband supplied) router lights have all turned off and now won't come back on. I've disconnected it from the socket, tried the on/off switch and it seems completely dead. The little light on the transformer plug comes on but the router is dead as a door ##~##. 

Anyone else had had this problem? Really tired of vodafones shortcomings and constant issues.

really? "Kn0b" is censored. Amateur hour. 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @screwge84

I do not use the Vodafone router myself but when my Homehub had a similar issue I tried another suitable power cord and it came back to life. 

I would suggest if you can't get it back working to speak with the broadband team and ask about a replacement. 

On a side note quite a few are now asking Vodafone for their password credentials and sourcing their own router to use. 

The Community Forum filter will remove certain words yes just like many other open forums. :Smiling:

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.