main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Broadband & Home Phone

Slow green internet light flashing on router

2: Seeker

Hi all

Need some help please, I have had broadband for about 6 weeks now, previously with plus net and no issues. Last night the Internet went off for no reason, I now get a solid green WiFi light and a slow pulsing green Internet light. Internet connection is showing as not available on my phone and when you sign into it it says press reconnect to reset the dsl line. I press the button and the router flashes then nothing happens! Anybosy have any ideas of a fix, tried everything including factory reset and have been on to the tech line for an hour. All line tests come back ok. Escalated to tech2 team but have to wait 48 hours to get a call back.

View more options
3 REPLIES

@Lee0073 Please let us know if you've received your call back and if the issue has been resolved.

If not, feel free to post back on this thread and we'll be more than happy to take a look into this for you.

View more options
1: Seeker

I'm having exact same issue, only had service for a week. any ideas on a fix, tried reset numerous times now.

View more options

@scottysm If you've got a solid green Wi-Fi light, but the internet light is flashing green the router is trying to establish a connection.

Have you contacted our Broadband Live Chat team to check on the connection from our side? You can also contact the Broadband team on 08080034515 (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week. 

Please keep us updated and let us know what they advise and please feel free to come back to us if you're still experiencing issues.

View more options