Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Slow home broadband keeps dropping out

Stickmanfreak
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Anyone know what to do here?  Since the 31st Jan when I joined Vodafone broadband the speed has dropped every week despite it supposed to be faster? Also the router now seems to drop out 2-3 times every evening before coming back on again.  I contacted support and have tried adjusting the Wi-fi channels but that’s not working?196DD91B-DB31-436A-B9C2-124051441ECD.png

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Appreciate you've adjusted the channels which points me to you using Wi-Fi.

Have you also tried splitting the frequencies in your Router to 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz as some devices prefer one over the other. 

Also try hooking up via Ethernet Cable to a viable device to see if that changes your experience. 

Some people have found that using their own Router gives a better overall user experience too. 

The Broadband Team via Contact-us can check your account and connection at their side. 

What speeds were indicated that you should get to what your actually receiving @Stickmanfreak

Have they fallen below the indicated speeds. Vodafone has a Network Satisfaction Guarantee that covers speed drops and a penalty they would pay you if you meet their criteria in the Vodafone T&C's.

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Yeah I contacted the team a month ago or so and split everything to try this out.   Our Netflix is plugged in with ether cable but still has the slow speed

EDBD63AB-3B57-4EA8-813B-032BD38A407A.jpeg

078041C0-DB7E-42ED-BB6F-06E4992F073A.jpeg

Photos of speeds this morning  

I'm sorry we weren't able to get this resolved previously @Stickmanfreak, so we can take another look into this, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.