Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Speaking clock

jrrowleyws
4: Newbie

I don't have a phone plugged into my landline, the only thing connected is my Vodafone router . This month I have a 2 second call to the talking clock on my bill. Anyone else had this? 

4 REPLIES 4

machare
13: Advanced Member

Apparently yes.  See  

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

That's very strange @jrrowleyws 🤔 Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Have you spoke to our customer services to take a look into this for you?

If everything's not been resolved, we'll be happy to investigate further. So we can do this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

I've not had a chance to contact cs about this... Spent a while on chat this weekend renewing my mobile contract! 

I'm not that fussed about the 35p, more bothered someone might be able to access my line.

TJ

That's completely understandable @jrrowleyws and I appreciate your concern. It sounds like there's been known instances of BT engineers testing the line, which could have caused this charge.

I know it's only 35p, but if you do want us to credit this back to you we'll be more than happy to do so - I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team directly, if you decide to contact us about this.