Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still awaiting Fibre Broadband connection

Paws85
3: Seeker

The start date was supposed to be 3rd October, it was disconnected on this date and even after 5 phone calls no-one can give me any information when I can expect it to be re-connected, just that there is a "delay" and someone will ring me, which no-one has!
I have also tried using the online chat multiple times but it is always unavailable

4 REPLIES 4

samuellificatio

I started my order on 5/08/17, finally said I'd be connected 21st Sept - my old provider disconnected me and now I've been without internet for 10 days, impossible to get any detailed response from them.  Finally just told me they'll have me up and running on the 24th October!  Refuse to send me a USB dongle - terrible, terrible service.

I'm not aware of any ISP giving you a dongle? I could be wrong.

I know that Vodafone sell USB dongles so I can't see why they couldn't give me one to provide temporary internet.

@samuellificatio wrote:

I know that Vodafone sell USB dongles so I can't see why they couldn't give me one to provide temporary internet.

So does EE but as far as I am aware they don't offer them if your connection goes down. Vodafone don't see their ISP as critical if it goes down. If it is to you then they would probably recommend a business line to you. I'm sure BT or any other would tell you the same thing.