Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Broadband Router (Connect Router) - Technical Issue

richie79
1: Seeker

So, after contacting voda (chat online) with a speed issue he advised to reset the connect router ( factory default). after doing this all my personal settings were erased ( no problem as i would change them in settings).

But after doing so and logging in, 192.168.1.1  my OVERVIEW tab is blank, my Wifi tab (general only) is blank.  it only loads the form so its all blank, like its failed to load , i attach image.

spoke to voda chat 4 people, and no one can solve it

3 REPLIES 3

machare
13: Advanced Member

Try resetting it again, if that does not work ask them to send a replacement and /or buy something better.

markjay
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi Richie

I had exactly the same issue over the weekend.  Went on to live chat and eventually was told that the issue was I had content control enabled (I think thats what hes said - sorry -didn't keep the chat log!).  The guy did something his end, got me to reset my router and 10 mins later all was back to normal.

I still have all the other issues with barely getting minimum guaranteed speed, high FEC errors etc and general crap service.  

All working again. Turned off routerrand this time unplugged the powerpcord {as it kept minimal power light on adaptor  Turned it back on after 10 mins . Now to sort out why is only connected at 56mbps. I'll leave it a a day or so to if connection increases