Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Unlimited is Limited ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I recently moved from BT to Vodafone and im within the 10 days line stability process.

My Vodafone Router is not budging from 56.2 Mbit download. When I was with BT I was getting 66 to 72Mbit.

How is this possible and if I am Unlimited, Will I get the speeds I were getting with BT ? If not then I would like to know Why Not. 

Any help on this would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

According to Vodafones support page in regards to connectivity it can sometimes take 30 days to fully settle. 

That said you do have a 30 day cooling off period known as the Network Satisfaction Guarantee period to cancel without Fee's. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BandOfBrothers, Thank you for your reply. Appreciate it.

I did chat to the Tech Team today and they said as long as Im getting the minimum 54 meg they will do nothing to get me anywhere near the speeds I was getting with BT.

I will give it another week then probably go back to them. It costs a bit more but 54 meg is no good for a family of 7.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not that good at 22:00 hrs.

5064838935.png

68.20 (Peak Time) with Old Provider.

Bit of a Difference.

I live just a stones throw from the green box & is fibre enabled. When I signed up early last year, having switched from Sky. I was getting a solid & constant 78mbps download & 21mbps uload. Now, its dropped almost 10mbps download & 4mbps uload. I'm also getting 100% packaet loss's from my router & also packet loss's from gaming servers. Having contacted support on the gaming sites. It's apparently vodafone specific. 

vdf

Anonymous
Not applicable

Im only 300 metres away (Cable length) from the cabinet.

Pretty S**t Show TBH.

Makes me wonder if Vodafone Broadband is a Billy Smart Franchise.

So Frustrating when you are with a reputable company. :Sad_face: